What information is, or maybe, collected from you?
As part of the registration process on the Site, UMASWADAM (VISHV UMIYA FOUNDATION) may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
1. Name, including first and last name, email, mobile number, and address.
2. Contact details, Postal code, and so on.
3. Demographic Profile (like age, gender, occupation, education, address, etc.)
4. Information about the pages on the Site you visit/access, the links you click on the Site, the number of times you access the page, and any such browsing information.
How do we Collect the Information?
1. UMASWADAM (VISHV UMIYA FOUNDATION) will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, online survey, or any combination thereof.
2. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. UMASWADAM (VISHV UMIYA FOUNDATION) is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites it does not own, manage or control. The Site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the Site.
How is the information used?
1. UMASWADAM (VISHV UMIYA FOUNDATION) will use your personal information to provide personalized features to you on the Site and promotional offers through the Site and other channels.
2. UMASWADAM (VISHV UMIYA FOUNDATION) will also inform its business associates and partners to contact you when necessary to provide the services requested by you.
3. UMASWADAM (VISHV UMIYA FOUNDATION) will use this information to preserve transaction history as governed by existing law or policy.
4. UMASWADAM (VISHV UMIYA FOUNDATION) will also use this information to serve you various promotional and advertising materials via display advertisements through the Google Ad network on third-party websites. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
With whom will your information be shared?
1. UMASWADAM (VISHV UMIYA FOUNDATION) will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
2. UMASWADAM (VISHV UMIYA FOUNDATION) does not rent, sell or share your personal information and will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties.
What Choices are available to you regarding the collection, use, and distribution of your information?
UMASWADAM (VISHV UMIYA FOUNDATION) will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information; transmissions made using the Internet cannot be made secure. By using this Site, you agree that UMASWADAM (VISHV UMIYA FOUNDATION) will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
How can you correct inaccuracies in the information?
To correct or update any information you have provided the Site allows you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details, you can send email – email@example.com.
Policy updates UMASWADAM (VISHV UMIYA FOUNDATION) reserves the right to change or update this policy anytime. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Site.